How to Post Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status (Latest Method)
WhatsApp has become an undeniable feature of our life. Nowadays, it is the most popular way to share text, videos, audio, etc with your favorite ones. You can also get an audio or video call with your contacts.
WhatsApp status is a part of WhatsApp. It is one of the best features provided by WhatsApp to aware your contact list of the happenings that are occurring in your life. You can post a video, or an image or can type a text on the WhatsApp status.
Besides all these features, WhatsApp has recently launched another feature which is WhatsApp audio status.
Now, let’s move ahead and get a glimpse of WhatsApp audio status and also, how to post it on your respective device.
What is WhatsApp audio status?
WhatsApp status was updated in 2017 and, recently after merging WhatsApp with Facebook, their developers are facilitating their users to post a WhatsApp audio status.
WhatsApp voice status is actually your voice recording, which you can put on WhatsApp status. The maximum length to carry on audio status is the 30s, which can be easily posted and deleted.
If you are thinking to post a voice status on WhatsApp then, we will surely guide you on carry on this process.
So, stay with us and let us make an increment in your knowledge.
How to post WhatsApp audio notes on Android?
As WhatsApp voice status is on the way to development, it may or may not work on your WhatsApp but, you will get it soon. In the following, we are going to discuss the method to post an audio status. You are only asked to follow these steps carefully.
Surely, your device is already equipped with WhatsApp
- Open the App
- Go to the WhatsApp status page
- You will meet with a pencil bar icon above the camera, at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the pencil bar
- A page to post a voice status will appear
- Tap on the mice option and start recording the voice you wish to post (you can only record it up to 30s)
- Now, release the mice button, you can listen to the recorded voice, if it is not okay then simply slide it to the left side and, if it is going well then carry on next step
- change the page color by tapping the icon top right of the corner
- Type a text on the status (if you wish to carry)
- Your status is ready now it is time to post it.
- Simply click on the send button present at the bottom of the status
Now finally, your status has been posted and is ready to be viewed by your contact list. It will be available for 24 hours.
How to post WhatsApp audio status on your iPhone?
The steps to carry on WhatsApp audio status on iPhone are the same as that of Android with only a few exceptions.
Steps 1 and 2 as mentioned above are the same for iPhone as that for Android, in the next, you will meet a difference that is,
|1. in android, the pencil bar on WhatsApp status is present at the bottom of the screen
|1. in the iPhone, the pencil bar is present at the top of screen and you will surely click here
|2.pencil bar is present before the camera icon
|2. pencil bar is present next to the camera icon on the WhatsApp status page
The rest of the process is the same as that of Android.
Features to post an audio WhatsApp status
As WhatsApp voice status is recently updated, it contains a number of features or special attraction which is given as;
- It is very easy to set up a post
- One can easily convey a status by talking rather than typing
- Emotions can be captured very easily by recording voice
- The people who don’t contain enough time to stay up to date with social media can be connected to their contacts easily by only recording messages and statuses as well
- The audio status feature is available both for Android and iPhone
- People can select the contact for sharing voice status
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a voice note on WhatsApp status?
It is a feature, recently presented by a WhatsApp developer through which, you can post a voice on your WhatsApp status.
Can I delete the status on WhatsApp?
Yes, you can delete the status by clicking three dots next to the status, then by holding status update and tape delete.
How long a status remains on WhatsApp?
Status remains on WhatsApp for 24 hours and after this, it will automatically delete.
Can anybody see my WhatsApp status without any notification?
Yes, everyone on your contact list will easily approach WhatsApp status .you will not inform for a view.
Why I am facing a problem posting an audio status?
If you are facing a problem posting a voice status then it may be due to 2 reasons:
- Your WhatsApp app is not updated
- You have not enabled the necessary microphone permission for the app on Android and iPhone.
That was all about voice notes on WhatsApp status. Here we discuss voice notes and the process to post a WhatsApp voice status. It is recently added as a feature on WhatsApp. The single method to post is very simple and can be adopted by a beginner.
However, if you are wishing to post a comment and want to ask a question then we will be available to help you in this regard.